About the Job
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) (fixed term contract 12 months)
Reports to: Head of Learning
Staff responsible for: 2x Learning designers
As Learning & Development Manager at Good Things Foundation you will be responsible for delivering innovative and evidence-based approaches to learning across the organisation. You’ll have a deep understanding of what learning is, from traditional skills-based course structures to learning for behavioural change.
You’ll be responsible for managing a small team of Learning user-focused content in the context of our overall curricula offer across Good Things Foundations Digital and Social Inclusions themes (for example: Essential Digital Skills, Digital Financial Capability, Digital Health Literacy, Pre Entry English Language).
Taking a creative and imaginative approach, this role will also be responsible for designing content to support the workforce developing the skills of people across the Digital and Social Inclusion themes. Including the Online Centres network (tutors and volunteers) and professionals from different sectors e.g. health and social care.
You’ll lead Good Things Foundation’s expertise in learning, drawing on best practice within pedagogy and pushing boundaries for new learning techniques, particularly in digital learning.
You’ll work closely with the Digital and Service Design Teams to design and pilot innovative new approaches to learning, firmly based on the lived experiences of learners we support. Most importantly, you’ll need to be an individual with drive, energy and passion who meets Good Things Foundation’s core values & behaviours.
- All employees with contracts of six months or more are invited to be a Member of the Good Things Foundation Staff Owned Mutual. This gives you voting rights for Staff Board Directors and at the AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- 30 days holiday per year
- 10% Employer contribution to a personal stakeholder pension scheme (when you contribute 5%)
- Up to £500 contribution for work-related training (or £200 for personal development and £300 for work-related training)
How to apply:
- Please read the attached Job pack which includes the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Download the Application Form, complete and return with your Covering Letter and CV to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming your application.
Downloads available for this job
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below. It's quick and easy! Once completed, an account will automatically be created for you and you can apply for other jobs even quicker.