About the Job
Work from home!
The available positions we have are for tutors to teach customized online English classes to Chinese students of various ages, ranging from young learners to mature professionals. We introduce you to our school network in Beijing and the surrounding area. The schools will provide the virtual classrooms & materials and arrange the scheduling. Generally, classes run for 25 to 45 minutes, on evenings and weekends (China time). For flexible schedules, it’s up to you how many hours you work and on what days. Under the fixed schedule, the booking rate is 100% guaranteed during your working hours.
- High level of English proficiency-At least 1 year of relevant experience in teaching (TESOL/TEFL/ESL/CELTA/IELTS certificate preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- QTS (Desirable but not essential)
You must have a desire to work with students and have positive interactions with them. You must bring energy and fresh ideas to the classroom while making an impact on the students that will last for the rest of their lives. Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of six months of English teaching experience with non-native speakers, preferably for kids
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- An enthusiastic person with integrity
- Personal satisfaction derived from teaching international students; empathy for the problems of learning English as a second language
- A recent Police Vulnerable Sector Check (three months)
- Desktop computer/laptop and smart phone access.
- Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room.
Available to start immediately
Job Type: Part-time
Salary is from £10 – £16 per hour, based on your experience and performance. Payment may raise and bonus are available for excellent teachers who would receive extraordinary feedback from the student and management reviews!
How to apply:
Register as a candidate, upload your CV in your account, then click Quick Apply here and write and submit your Covering Letter to us outlining your experience and suitability for this role.
While all applications will be considered, we kindly inform you only selected candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to welcoming your application.
This employer doesn't currently have any other job posts available.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below. It's quick and easy! Once completed, an account will automatically be created for you and you can apply for other jobs even quicker.