About the Job
Applications are welcomed from training teachers, newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers alike.
Available to start as soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time
Payment may rise and bonus’s are available for excellent teachers who receive extraordinary feedback from the students and management reviews.
- Deliver high quality English lessons to students
- Class management and students’ work assessment
- Providing assistance with academic director on curriculum system, teaching syllabus and teaching evaluation standard to improve teaching quality
- Equipment set up and maintenance
- Make audios or videos related to teaching activities
- Participating in students recruitment activities and business development
- Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required, weekly teaching plan, performance feedback for students and summarize, etc
- 5 working days per week, available on weekend
- Working hours per week: 40h
- Basic salary: Competitive dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus
- Bonus for successful demo, customer retention and new teacher recommendation
- Quarterly evaluation bonus, depending on performance
- Paid holiday: public holiday + annual leave
- Opportunities of promotion
Requirements of our teachers
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a majored in preschool pedagogy or linguistics preferred
- At least 1 year related experience with reference letter
- Physically fit, active, energetic
- Team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Values integrity and professionalism
- Confident in teaching and engaging each student in learning
- Responsible for yourself, responsive to respectful of others
- Reflective as a learner to develop yourself
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred.
How to apply:
Register and upload your CV. Then click the Quick Apply button here. Write your covering letter as to why your experience is suitable for this role. Your application is sent to the GTJobs consultant assigned to this role by the employer.
Alternatively you can email your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming your application.
Downloads available for this job
This employer doesn't currently have any other job posts available.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below. It's quick and easy! Once completed, an account will automatically be created for you and you can apply for other jobs even quicker.