About the Job
We are recruiting for a professional international educational group which began in the United States in 1991, and made its way to China in 1996. The School Group provides language training, K-12 education, and educational & cultural exchanges for millions of students around the world. They operate in over 120 English schools throughout China under an English brand which was established in 1996 in Dalian. The Schools have helped over 2500 teachers live, work in and experience China since 1996 and have an established support system for teachers.
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for a passionate and inspirational Teacher to join their schools to teach English. Applications are welcomed from newly qualified teachers, as well as those with more experience, or those with TEFL qualifications.
You will be joining a successful and well established team across a large group of Schools throughout China. They have an international reputation for good educational standards and a caring ethos which focuses on the development of individuals.
If you are:
• An innovative and creative teacher or aspiring teacher of English
• Have the skills and energy to inspire, lead and motivate others
• Can confidently deliver effective lessons
What we can offer you!
1. Attractive salaries dependent on specific contract types
2. Z visa provided
3. Free accommodation (Single or shared by two foreign teachers)
4. Basic medical insurance provided
5. Flight allowance equal to one month salary
6. 2 weeks personal leave
7. 3 days off per week
8. 4 hours of Chinese classes per week for free
9. A rewarding career path
What you will do:
1. Teach scheduled class hours as outlined in the contract. Class hours include scheduled lessons, substitutions, outside teaching, one-to-one tutoring, educational promotional events
2. Prepare lesson plans and mark homework according to the guidelines set by the School
3. Follow the curriculum, the course aims and lesson objectives
4. Complete the teacher’s Daily Class Log
5. Carry out on-going assessments
6. Conduct and grade mid-term and final exams
7. Complete all assessment paperwork, grade cards, assessment forms and Passports for Success
8. Work with the Chinese teacher to ensure effective lessons
9. Attend training events
10. Undertake professional development, lesson observation and feedback.
11. Abide by the Schools policies as outlined in the contract and the Foreign Teachers’ Staff Manual
1. Native level English speakers
2. Education background: Bachelor’s degree or above in any subject
3. Age limit: under 55 years old
4. Teaching certification: 2 years teaching experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Education OR
5. Clean criminal record & Good health
How to apply:
1) Register and upload your CV (please include a Portrait Photo in the CV and your direct email address). Alternatively you may email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Click quick apply and submit your Covering Letter
We look forward to welcoming your application.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below. It's quick and easy! Once completed, an account will automatically be created for you and you can apply for other jobs even quicker.