About the Job
This is a position for applicants who have qualified teacher status. It is a part time position (0.5/0.6)
- Experience and knowledge of teaching a literacy and numeracy catch-up curriculum to targeted pupils. Experience of teaching phonics and delivering targeted reading support programmes.
- The potential to become an outstanding classroom practitioner with a real commitment to young people.
- The ability to devise, plan and deliver highly-differentiated, interactive and stimulating lessons.
- An awareness of current developments in teaching and learning and the curriculum.
- High expectations of pupils and the belief that all pupils, whatever their background, can achieve their full potential.
If you would like to make an appointment to visit the school, or if you would like to discuss the role further then please contact the school via email@example.com
How to apply:
Please apply by downloading the application form, completing and submitting with your covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Downloads available for this job
|Application Info Pack||docx||Download|
This employer doesn't currently have any other job posts available.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job, simply fill out the form below. It's quick and easy! Once completed, an account will automatically be created for you and you can apply for other jobs even quicker.